Krill are small crustaceans that contain high quality, amino acid-rich protein and nutritionally beneficial omega-3 fatty acids. Only the purest, Antarctic krill are used within products as they are from the clean and barely-polluted waters of the Antarctic, making them of superior quality to others.
These highly concentrated hookbaits contain pure krill products to perfectly compliment any krill, fish and shellfish-based products. They are hand-rolled, dried and are then boosted with soluble krill protein liquid that easily disperses in all water temperatures, releasing powerful appetite stimulants that create an instant feeding response
Krill Hookbait properties:
· High content of soluble attractors; ideal for year-round use
· Deep, savoury taste & rich, natural krill aroma
· Rich in amino acids derived from pure krill protein
· Packed with krill meal and soluble krill protein
· Perfectly matched, krill-like washed out pink colour
· Pots of 50 10 x 14mm wafter dumbell hookbaits
· Hookbaits are glugged in our pure Whole Krill Compound
· Can be easily trimmed to balance; durable for 18 hours+
· Contains +/- naturally occurring ionic salts
Tip: Krill Wafters are outstanding as a unique, single natural hookbait and for balancing and boosting the pulling power of snowman presentations. Try fishing them over PVA bags of Krill Micromass, Krill Bag Mix or Krill Pellets moistened with Whole Krill Compound.
This product should be stored cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.