Skip to content
Braided PVA String has an ultra-fine woven structure that means the PVA has a higher surface area for consistently quicker dissolving times, especially in low water temperatures.
- PVA String is particularly useful for tying solid bags and stringers.
- The braided construction offers benefits in terms of reduced stretch and fast, reliable melting.
- pH neutral, so it is undetectable by carp and other coarse fish.
- Supplied on a 20m spool featuring a protective retaining cover.
- Reliably dissolves across a broad range of temperatures, including cold water.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device